If you have a trade-in, request Trade-in Price.
The Ortofon Exclusives series of our highest-performing Moving Coil cartridges has now been expanded to include a new premier model – the MC Anna Diamond.
The MC Anna Diamond model represents the highest echelon of Moving Coil cartridges.
As its name suggests, the MC Anna Diamond uses a Diamond cantilever that in combination with Ortofon Replicant 100 diamond offers extreme transparency, speed and responsiveness beyond that of any other combination.
This state of the art product, representative of numerous Ortofon design elements and ideas, is truly exemplary of the highest degree of performance possible in contemporary analogue playback technology.
The MC Anna Diamond Technical data
Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec. – 0.2 mV
Channel balance at 1 kHz – 0.5 dB
Channel separation at 1 kHz – 25 dB
Channel separation at 15 kHz – 22 dB
Frequency response – 20 Hz – 20 kHz +/- 1.5 dB
Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force – 80 µm
Compliance, dynamic, lateral – 9 µm/mN
Stylus type – Special polished Nude Ortofon Replicant 100 on Diamond Cantilever
Stylus tip radius – r/R 5/100 µm
Tracking force, recommended – 2.4 g (24 mN)
Tracking angle – 23°
Internal impedance, DC resistance – 6 Ohm
Recommended load impedance > 10 Ohm
Cartridge body material – SLM Titanium
Cartridge colour – Silver/Black
Cartridge weight – 16 gram
LW-800S leadwires enclosed the package.
The MC Anna Diamond design elements
• The housing and the body of the cartridge are made in Titanium with the Selective Laser Melting technique
• High-performance iron-cobalt alloy is applied for select parts of the magnet system.
• The Wide-Range armature damping system provides complete elimination of unwanted resonance.
• The Ortofon Replicant 100 diamond, thin and light, with an extraordinarily large contact surface, provides tracing accuracy unparalleled by any other needle in existence.
• The use of Diamond cantilever in the MC Anna Diamond has prompted a paradigm shift in our understanding of analogue reproduction. The improvements found in the use of a Diamond cantilever have redefined the boundaries of analog reproduction, presenting greater inner detail, subtlety, and depth like never before.
|Dimensions||2 × 4 × 2 in|