4 CHANNEL POWER AMPLIFIER
If you have a trade-in, request Trade-in Price.
Using the award winning Savoy G3 amplifier as a basis, the AudioControl Avalon G4 delivers exceptional detail and clarity thanks to an innovative and highly efficient Class H design that effortlessly achieves 230 watts per channel, all channels driven. The Class H design topology provides superb audio quality and bullet-proof reliability while reducing heat dissipation from a compact form factor. The Avalon G4 also features AudioControl’s LightDrive™ anti-clipping protection circuit, which protects loudspeakers from clipping and distortion even in extreme conditions such as a highly dynamic action movie soundtrack.
The Avalon G4 can be easily configured as a 4 channel amplifier, a powerful 2-channel amplifier or as a 2.1 solution without any need for DSP management. Each pair of channels features hi/lo/bypass crossover controls, balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) inputs as well as RCA throughputs to achieve multiple configuration options. The Avalon G4 also features independent channel level controls, remote power control triggers, and audiophile-grade 5-way binding posts.
The Made in USA Avalon G4 has been designed as a perfect match to AudioControl’s home theater processors and is ideally suited for immersive surround formats or as a premium standalone power amplifier for nearly any home audio system.
- Award winning theater amplifier technologies
- Four channel home theater amplifier
- Multi-mode operation: 4 channel, 2.1 channel, and high-power 2 channel
- 230 watts per channel at 8 ohms; 300 watts per channel at 4 ohms
- 600 watts at 8 ohms bridged
- Stable into low impedances
- Stereo/mono operation
- Unparalleled Energy Efficiency
- High Definition BiMOS Outputs
- Cool Running Class H Operation
- LightDrive Anti-Clipping Protection Circuitry
- 5-way Binding Posts
- Unbalanced RCA inputs with pass through
- Balanced XLR Inputs
- Bullet-Proof Reliability
- Remote 12 volt Trigger
- Perfect paired with AudioControl’s Maestro M9 or M5 Preamplifiers