If you have a trade-in, request Trade-in Price.
Not everyone sees hi-fi as we do. For us, a smooth, stable, low-noise power supply isn’t just desirable: it’s fundamental to proper hi-fi performance. Nowhere is that belief more clearly exemplified than in our reference 555 PS DR, the best power supply in our portfolio.
Originally designed to partner our world-class CD555 CD player, the 555 PS can also be used with our NDS and NDX network players, our HDX hard disk player/ server and our DAC digital to analogue converter as well as the CDX2 CD player. Whatever Naim Audio product it partners, the 555 PS DR will improve every aspect of your favourite music. Voices and instruments become clearer and more natural. Perceived dynamic range increases too, while timing – music’s fundamental sense of rhythm and accuracy – snaps into even greater focus.
- Seven regulated supply voltages, including a separate supply for the CD555 clock circuit
- Low-resonance case with isolating feet
- Massive transformer, 40 percent larger than that fitted to the XPS
- Supplied with Power-Line mains cable as standard
- All-new Discrete Regulator (DR) configuration, delivering Naim Audio’s best-ever standards of stable, low-noise power
|Dimensions||18 × 12 × 5 in|