Caching Music Server / Streamer / CD Ripper / Metadata Editor / Dual-HDD Storage / Library Manager / USB Output
“Aurender Wants to Kill Your Computer”
-Rafe Arnott, AudioStream
The Aurender ACS10 is a device designed to completely remove the computer from “computer audio.” This has always been Aurender’s mission, but, until now, a computer was still required for CD ripping, file management, and metadata editing. No longer! With ACS10, computers and other IT products are not needed in your digital music life.
Its core functions encompass everything an audiophile needs and expects from a file-based playback system. All functionality is consolidated within the ACS10 with attention given to the simplification of the tasks at hand.
ACS10 can be used as a fully-functional server and streamer delivering pristine digital output via an Aurender’s filtered and isolated USB 2.0 audio port. However, the highest audio performance is realized when using the ACS10 mated with models A10, N10 or W20, where its CD ripping, library management, 2X isolated LAN port, and powerful processor will greatly enhance the Aurender experience.
For Aurender users seeking to add the functions of CD ripping, expanded storage and backup and metadata editing the ACS10 is the ideal companion. Customers seeking that same functionality in a stand alone one box server / streamer solution can use ACS10 in that way as well.
- One-touch CD Ripping with metadata and cover art retrieval. Industrial-grade CD-ROM drive (TEAC DVD-ROM), tray loader design. Choice of FLAC, WAV and AIFF codecs. Unique user-defined target folder depository feature.
- Nimbie Autoloader support for unattended ripping (Nimbie is a third party product, purchased separately).
- Easy-to-use metadata editing application for easily correcting metadata or modifying to suit your sorting requirements
- Support for using ACS10 as central library storage in addition to, or instead of another Aurender music server’s internal storage. ACS10’s SmartMerge feature will identify a network attached W20/N10/A10/N100H/N100C or X100L and allow user to see content from both libraries combined into one. (Note: SmartMerge can only be used 1+1, one ACS10 and one Aurender music server).
- File storage on dual 3.5” HDDs. Available factory fitted in RAID 1(Mirroring) 8TB x 2 or 12TB x 2 configurations. Users can change the factory setting making 16TB or 24TB capacity total.
- User configurable HDD setup options. Choose from between RAID 1 mirroring or use the total storage capacity of both HDDs. (RAID 1 is the factory default)
ACS Manager Companion App
ACS10 is so packed with features, we had to give it its very own app! The ACS Manager companion app is used to configure all system settings including CD ripping preferences, Smart Copy, Smart Tag Editor, and more.
State-of-the-Art Automatic CD Ripping
Aurender’s CD ripping software, which is custom engineered to work with high-quality TEAC optical drives, yields shockingly good CD rips! Sophisticated error detection and correction ensures accurate rips for great sounding results.
Smart Tag Editor
An easy, intuitive, and powerful metadata tag editing tool is built into the ACS Manager app. Set your music library up just how you want.
Dedicated USB Audio Output Port
High-performance USB Audio Class 2.0 output allows ACS10 to function as a music server / streamer when connected to an external DAC. ACS10’s USB audio output quality is equivalent to N10’s USB audio output.
Massive Storage for the Largest Music Libraries
ACS10 is available in 3 different hard drive capacity configurations to provide enough storage for even the largest digital music libraries. Upgraded SmartCopy functionality allows for syncing library content between ACS10 and another Aurender server.
Linear Power Supply with Integrated UPS
Full-linear power supply + “super capacitor” uninterruptible power supply (UPS) for stabilizing the ACS10 under an abrupt power outage condition.
Support for High-Resolution Formats
All major codecs supported. PCM up to 786kHz/32-bit. DSD up to 256 DoP. Native DSD up to 512.
2X Isolated LAN Port
ACS10 features 3 LAN ports, so it can be used as an Ethernet switch. One of three LAN Ports is 2X isolated – use this 2X isolated LAN port to connect to another Aurender server/player to isolate the server/player from any noise introduced by the LAN connection.
ACS10 features a USB 3.0 port for super fast copying from a USB hard drive. It also features a front-mounted USB 2.0 port (for connecting Nimbie autoloader) and a filtered & isolated USB 2.0 port dedicated for pristine audio.
|Dimensions & Weight||430mm x 96mm x 355mm / 12.3 Kg (with 2HDD)|
|SSD for System and Cache||240GB (16TB model), 480GB (24TB model)|
|System Memory||8GB (16TB model) / 16GB (24TB model)|
|Storage||16TB (8TB x 2) – Note: Factory default storage configuration is RAID 1, which is a “mirrored” array, so total storage capacity is halved. The user may optionally reformat HDDs to use full capacity of both discs. 24TB(12TB x 2) Model is also available.|
|Power||Full-Linear & UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) System|
|Display||4.0″ IPS LCD|
|Digital Audio Output||USB Audio Class 2.0 – DoP (upto 256), NativeDSD (upto 512), PCM : up to 768KHz/32-bit|
|Input/Output||USB 2.0 (x2), USB 3.0 (x1), CD-ROM Drive – Ripping Only CD-ROM|
|Network||1 Gbps LAN Hub Port (three total – One 2X Isolated)|
|Dimensions||12 × 24 × 5 in|