If you have a trade-in, request Trade-in Price.
The Elex-R is a sublime blend of the Brio design with the power circuits and advanced phono stage of the Elicit-R. Rega’s engineers have achieved the perfect balance of power, control and dynamics, delivering a performance that always puts the music first. You will find plenty of connectivity options allowing complete flexibility and integration within the rest of the Rega range.
A Sublime Blend
The Elex-R is built to the highest standard and designed to deliver the best possible audio performance whilst remaining simple to use and easy to setup. The Elex-R is built into the full width Rega case with increased heat dissipation, which along with a larger transformer enables the Elex-R to deliver 90 W per channel into 6 Ω and 72.5 W per channel into 8 Ω. Our time, effort & money have been spent on developing the circuit and construction utilising the highest specification of components throughout. As part of the design we have included useful features like pre-amplifier output, to enable the new Elex-R amplifier to be used in a wide combination of systems and have avoided superfluous gadgets such as tone controls or a headphone socket as they can obstruct the signal path and degrade the produced sound quality.
- Custom full width case with improved heat dissipation
- Combined feedback and passive volume control pre-amp
- 72 W per channel into 8 Ω, 90 W per channel into 6 Ω
- High specification phono stage
- Enhanced power supplies
- Pre-amp out / Record out / 4 line inputs
- Custom transformer
- Dedicated Rega mini remote handset
- Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
- Power Output
- 72 W into 8 Ω, 90 W into 6 Ω
- Power Consumption
- 250 W
- 1 x Phono input, 4 x Line inputs
- Record output, Pre-amp output
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 430 x 80 x 320 mm
- 10.9 kg