Stereo interconnect cables with RCA plugs (1 meter/3.3 feet)
Available for sale online.
This product can only be shipped to US addresses.
The McIntosh CA1M is eligible for Overture’s trade-in program for an in-store sale. As America’s premier McIntosh audio dealer, we can give you the most for any audio equipment you would like to trade-in on a McIntosh CA1M. You can request a trade-in price by filling out our trade-in form.
- stereo pair of audio interconnects with RCA connectors
- 1 meter (3.3 feet)
- 2-conductor twisted-pair geometry
- conductors are 22-gauge oxygen-free copper
- shielding is copper foil plus 95% coverage copper braid
- shields are grounded at source ends only, so noise doesn’t enter connected component
- low-density polyethylene insulation
- gold-plated brass RCA connectors
- PVC jacket with black Nylon webbing
- packed in cloth bag and box
- warranty: lifetime
Since 1949, McIntosh has handcrafted prestige audio products with the highest standards in performance, sound reproduction, and reliability. Over the years, many famous musicians, recording artists and producers have selected McIntosh audio systems to experience music the way the artist intended. As an iconic brand, McIntosh continues to define the ultimate home entertainment experience for discriminating consumers around the world. Overture, nationally recognized as a leader in the field of high-end audio, home theater and home electronics, is proud to offer McIntosh products. If you are interested in purchasing a McIntosh component, you can trade-in any electronic component or speaker brand toward a McIntosh component by filling out our Trade-in Form. Request Trade-In Price.
|Dimensions||12 × 3 × 4 in|