A home theater system requires clean, safe power to operate at its best.
The Panamax MAX 5400-PM delivers high-level protection for your audio/video system. It guards against harmful spikes and maintains outgoing current at a consistent, optimal level, giving you pure, noise-free picture and sound. The 5400-PM can safeguard up to 11 components, and it includes a protected front-panel USB charger for your MP3 player, cell phone or another portable electronic device.
Clean power for high-performance audio/video gear
This power conditioner has ten AC outlets on its back panel, divided into five isolated banks to minimize cross-interference between your components. Two of the outlets accommodate high-current components, such as an amplifier and powered subwoofer. These switched outlets operate on a delay to prevent “speaker thump” when powering your system on and off. A front-panel digital voltmeter and ampmeter let you closely monitor the AC power coming into your system.
Ethernet and Coaxial RF protection
The 5400-PM also has two sets of protected Ethernet jacks, including one jack on the front panel, so you can surf the web without worry of power surges. A pair of protected telephone jacks prevents spikes from coming in through your phone line, while three sets of coaxial terminals shield your satellite, cable TV and antenna connections.
- 11 AC outlets with 5 isolated banks:
- two isolated banks of two switched outlets
- two isolated banks of two always-on outlets
- one isolated bank of two switched high-current outlets with delayed on/off
- one front-panel convenience outlet
- front-panel USB charger
- voltage regulation circuitry ensures that your system receives a consistent, optimal amount of power
- surge and over- and under-voltage protection
- filtration circuitry virtually eliminates line noise
- three sets of coaxial RF connections for cable/satellite/TV antenna
- two sets of RJ-45 Ethernet line inputs and outputs, including one front-panel connection
- RJ-11 phone line input and output
- 12-volt trigger input for delayed outlets
- front-panel digital voltmeter and ampmeter
- 2125-joule surge protection
- maximum current rating: 15 amps
- 17″W x 4-1/4″H x 14-1/4″D
- warranty: 3 years
- $5 million connected-equipment warranty (covers equipment that is damaged by an AC surge while connected to a properly installed Panamax surge protector if protector shows signs of surge damage or is operating outside of design specifications)