Clearaudio Innovation Wood Turntable
If you have a trade-in, request Trade-in Price.No Tonearm
An Absolute Sound Golden Ear Award winner, the Clearaudio Innovation Wood turntable features a resonance-optimized dual-tier chassis based upon proven Clearaudio three-point design; a combination of Panzerholz (bulletproof wood), aluminum skins, and aluminum pods. Its high-density, dynamically balanced 2.75″ POM platter is mated to a half-inch thick, CNC-machined stainless steel sub-platter and Clearaudio’s patented CMB (ceramic magnetic bearing) technology, where the platter magnetically levitates on an inverted bearing attached to a low-friction ceramic shaft.
A high-torque DC motor exclusive to Clearaudio is equipped with an OSC (optical speed control)circuit controlled in real time via an infrared sensor. The end result is a highly musical, detailed presentation with very accurate pitch and exceptional rhythm and pace. The Innovation Wood is also dual-tonearm capable and plays 33 1/3 rpm, 45 rpm and 78 rpm speeds.
- Construction details: Resonance-optimized chassis shape, belt-driven with self-adjusting speed control, precision CNC-machined surface, solid stainless steel sub-platter, dynamically balanced. 70 mm / 2.75″ POM main platter.
- Speed ranges: 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM, convenient electronic controls
- Motor: High-torque DC motor
- Bearing: CMB (Ceramic Magnetic Bearing)
- Platter: CNC-machined POM (polyoxymethylene), 70 mm thickness
- Sub platter: Solid CNC-machined stainless steel
- Speed accuracy: less than +- 0.05 %
- Other special features: OSC (optical speed control) in real time via infrared sensor, playback with two tonearms possible
- Manufacturers Warranty: 5 years