Bryston BP26 Preamplifier
In Store Sale Only.
If you have a trade-in, request Trade-in Price.
The Bryston BP26 preamplifier offers a significant step forward in capturing the subtleties, nuances, and emotions of recorded music. All aspects of the signal flow are enhanced with lower noise and distortion figures, and higher load levels, offering a rich and vibrant audio experience.
Input: 2x XLR balanced pairs, 5x RCA single ended pairs (4x with DAC, MM or MC phono), 2x SPDIF**, RCA single ended phono***, RCA single ended (tape loop)
Output: XLR Balanced, 2x RCA single ended pairs
- Low noise floor
- Steel cabinet shielding to reduce EMI
- Gold plated switch, contacts, and connectors
- Outboard MPS-2 power supply required (see Power Supply in Other Products)*
- Available with silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate available (non-rack mountable)
- Optional BR2 remote control (see Accessories in Other Products)
- Optional internal DAC, MM phono, or MC phono (see Accessories in Other Products)
* The BP26 can be used without an additional power supply (if you currently own a MPS-2 power supply with one of our other products) by daisy chaining the existing product with the BP26.
- "The Bryston BP26 DA preamplifier and matching MPS2 power supply together comprise a flexible, feature-laden, great-sounding preamplifier that will likely make most owners extremely happy." - Howard Kneller, SoundStageHi-Fi!
- "Notable musical immediacy, good rhythmic drive, solid foundation through good dynamic and bass performance, open but non-fatiguing top end, honest tonal balance, and finally, depth portrayal and 'liquidity' that can be bettered by other gear." - Kirk Midtskog, The Absolute Sound
** Only available with optional DAC.
*** Only available with optional MM or MC phono.