If you have a trade-in, request Trade-in Price.
The ADS design includes two pure analog frequency generators featuring low distortion and noise; a high current Class-A/B amplifier that is transformer-coupled to the turntable output; analog control logic for low noise operation; 33/45 RPM analog speed adjustment controls with center detente positions that are factory calibrated. Created by our Director of Electrical Engineering, Michael Bettinger.
- The platter is started and stopped by the front panel Run/Stop momentary push button switch.
- The front panel contains a two-position push button switch for selecting either 33 RPM or 45
- There are separate speed adjustment controls for 33 and 45
- The controls have a detented center position that is factory calibrated for 60 Hz (33 RPM)
and 81 Hz (45 RPM).
- The speed is continuously adjustable +/- 3 Hz
- Blue LED indicators adjacent to the controls indicate which speed is set at a glance.
Line Voltage: 115/230 VAC Factory set
Line Frequency: 50/60Hz
Line Fuse: 1 amp (Slo-Blo)
Output voltage: 115/230 VAC Factory set
Start Voltage: 120/240 VAC
Run Voltage: 90/180 VAC
Output Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz Factory Set
Output Frequency Range:
60 Hz Center Detent: 60Hz @33 RPM & 81Hz@ 45 RPM
50 Hz Center Detent: 50Hz @33 RPM & 68Hz@ 45 RPM
Control Range +/- 3Hz
Output Power: 15W
Dimensions: 16” X 4” X 12” (W X H X D)
VPI turntables and tonearms invite you to become reacquainted with every record in your collection. The VPI Classic line, synonymous with state-of-the-art turntable design, has been the best selling turntable VPI has ever made. The VPI Traveler Series, the new high-end level turntable, offered in a variety of finishes, delivers incredibly low friction with high-technology, spring loaded, sapphire bearings. Overture, nationally recognized as the leader in the field of high-end audio, home theater and home electronics, is VPI’s premier dealer in America. We are proud to carry the VPI line of high performance turntables and tonearms. If you are interested in purchasing a new VPI turntable or tonearm, you can trade-in any turntable, speaker, or electronic component toward a VPI component by completing our Trade-In Form.
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 20 in|