If you have a trade-in, request Trade-in Price.
The HW-40 pays tribute to 40 years of engineering and technology.
VPI Industries HW-40 specs
- Chassis Composition: Aluminum and Solid Black Walnut (Stained)
- Platter Type and Size: 12-inch Aluminum Platter, 25LBS
- Tonearm Included: JMW-12- Fatboy Gimbal
- Motor Type: Direct Drive
- Motor Torque: 2.68 Nm/sec
- Star/Stop Time: 1 Second
- Speed Monitoring: 2,500 pulses/revolution
- Footprint (inches): 21¾ x 16 ¾
- Overall Size (inches): 22 x 17 x 10
- Total Weight: TBC
VPI turntables and tonearms invite you to become reacquainted with every record in your collection. The VPI Classic line, synonymous with state-of-the-art turntable design, has been the best selling turntable VPI has ever made. The VPI Traveler Series, the new high-end level turntable, offered in a variety of finishes, delivers incredibly low friction with high-technology, spring loaded, sapphire bearings. Overture, nationally recognized as the leader in the field of high-end audio, home theater and home electronics, is VPI’s premier dealer in America. We are proud to carry the VPI line of high performance turntables and tonearms. If you are interested in purchasing a new VPI turntable or tonearm, you can trade-in any turntable, speaker, or electronic component toward a VPI component by completing our Trade-In Form.