If you have a trade-in, request Trade-in Price.
The main chassis consists of a complex sandwich of materials: aluminium – bullet-proof-wood – aluminium. Within the precision-machined bullet-proof-wood layer, clearaudio have introduced an elaborate resonance damping measure: an internal ‘mat’ comprising approximately 100.000 tiny stainless steel balls. The powerful and smooth-running DC motor is integrated within and is effectively decoupled by the main chassis. Clearaudio’s OSC ‘Optical Speed Control’ technology continuously monitors a micro infrared strobe to ensure exact speed stability. The motor is hidden beneath the platter and drives the precision machined aluminium sub-platter via a precision machined POM main platter are supported by clearaudio’s patented CMB Ceramic Magnetic Bearing’. The drive system is operated by four blue illuminated buttons, ergonomically integrated into the front left of the chassis. Almost any commercially available 9 inch tonearm can be fitted by virtue of the easily interchangeable armboards. The new “Ovation” device combines innovative clearaudio technologies with elegant design and exquisite production quality.
- All parameters completely adjusted at the clearaudio factory
- Absolute perfection in finishing, made in Germany
- Innovative technology and materials
- Friction free tonearm magnetic bearing technology
- All three speeds possible, 33 1/3, 45 und 78 RPM
- Decoupled DC motor with extreme low noise bush bearings
- Precision belt drive
- Separate made in Germany power supply
- Construction details: Resonance-optimised chassis
- Friction free tonearm with magnetic bearing technology
- Speed ranges: 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM
- Drive unit (motor): Decoupled DC motor with low noise bearings
- Bearing: Polished and tempered steel shaft in a sintered bronze bushing, runs on a mirror of Teflon
- Platter: Black coloured POM, 30 mm thickness
- Speed variation: ±0,04 %
- Weight: approx. 7,5 kg incl. motor, tonearm and cartridge
- Dimensions (W/D/H in inches): approx. 16,54 x 13,78 x 5,51
- Dimensions (W/D/H in mm): approx. 420 x 350 x 140
- Manufacturers guarantee*: 2 Years
Clearaudio’s formula for success is an irresistible mix of high-quality engineering, intelligent use of materials and exceptional sound quality. Clearaudio’s Ovation turntable is an astonishingly well-built turntable that incorporates the technology of Clearaudio’s Innovation series of turntables in a more affordable “lifestyle” design. Combine the Innovation Wood, Universal and DaVinci V2 and you have a world-class turntable package. Overture, nationally recognized as the leader in the field of high end audio, home theater and home electronics, is the the premier analog dealer in America. We are proud to offer Clearaudio’s line of high-performance audio components. If you are interested in purchasing a Clearaudio product, you can trade-in any brand turntable or componet for Clearaudio by filling out Overture’s Trade-In Form.