Turntable Only. Tonearm Sold Separately. Includes one armboard.
If you have a trade-in, request Trade-in Price.
The TYPHOON NEO knows almost no compromises! Prepared for 3 tonearms and equipped with the second-highest expansion stages of our newest drive system and chassis technologies, this high mass turntable will produce high audiophile waves – in the most positive sense. It is absolutely clear to us: The overall performance of the ACOUSTIC SIGNATURE TYPHOON NEO is at a level that will beat some of the world’s best and much more expensive turntables.
- 3 integrated, completely insulated AC-motors
- External digital motor controller DMC-20 with super stable multi-voltage power supply and innovative AVC-system level 2 (Anti-Vibration Control)
- Ultraprecise, extremely rigid and robust DTD®-bearing with diamond-coated spindle (Dura Turn Diamond® Bearing)
- Exclusive ‘silencer’ technology for effective reduction of platter vibration
- Massive aluminum chassis with CLD technology (Constraint Layer Damping) for significantly improved resonance behavior
- 3-point setup with special gel-damped feet
- Prepared for up to 3 tone arms
- Flexible placeable control panel
- 15-year warranty (with registration)
Dimensions: (W x D x H / mm): 450 x 460 x 190
Weight: 35 kg
Drive System: 3 AC-motors, belt drive with speed fine adjustment, AVC-system level 2
Speed range: 33 1/3 RPM and 45 RPM
Power adapter: External power supply (100 – 260 V AC)
Bearing: High-precision Dura Turn Diamond® bearing
Chassis: 75 mm aluminum alloy chassis with height-adjustable aluminum feet
Platter: Anodized aluminum platter (Ø 310 x 50 mm / 13 kg) with 24 Silencers (all Silencers made of polished brass, optional: 24 carat gold-plated or polished chrome)
Tone arm base: up to 3 adjustable mounting boards for 9- to 12-inch tone arms
Colors: black (anodized), silver (anodized)
|Dimensions||14 × 14 × 4 in|