If you have a trade-in, request Trade-in Price.
- Pivot to spindle: 258mm
- Effective length: 273.4mm
- Effective mass: 9g
- Overhang: 15.4mm
- Offset angle: 19.98 degrees
- Average RMS distortion: 0.311%
- Internal wiring: premium Discovery wire, optional Nordost Valhalla
- New design 3d printed one piece body for the ultimate in resonance control.
- Full length copper shielding tube internally
- Adjustable side weights for finer azimuth settings.
- Built in “Easy lift” finger lift.
- Offset stainless steel counterweight for stability
- Easy setting of VTA/SRA in thousandths of an inch, calibrated and repeatable
- Adjustable anti-skate.
VPI turntables and tonearms invite you to become reacquainted with every record in your collection. The VPI Classic line, synonymous with state-of-the-art turntable design, has been the best selling turntable VPI has ever made. The VPI Traveler Series, the new high-end level turntable, offered in a variety of finishes, delivers incredibly low friction with high-technology, spring loaded, sapphire bearings. Overture, nationally recognized as the leader in the field of high-end audio, home theater and home electronics, is VPI’s premier dealer in America. We are proud to carry the VPI line of high performance turntables and tonearms. If you are interested in purchasing a new VPI turntable or tonearm, you can trade-in any turntable, speaker, or electronic component toward a VPI component by completing our Trade-In Form.