If you have a trade-in, request Trade-in Price.
- Type : Low-impedance moving coil cartridge
- Frequency response : 10 – 30,000 Hz
- Output voltage : 0.4mV/1kHz
- Internal impedance : 1.2 Ω
- Loading :
- Core material : SH-μX
- Magnet :
- Stylus pressure : 2.7g to 3.3g
- Cantilever : Super-duralmine dual structure
- Stylus tip radius : 1 mil (25μm)
- Coils : double-wound (2 coils), blocks the common ground between channels, no room for raised loop circuit
- Terminals : shiny rhodium-plated pins
- Weight : 9.5g
My Sonic Lab
MY SONIC LAB announced the “Eminent” cartridge in the fall of 2003 and debuted as an MC Cartridge maker. The Eminent cartridge was revolutionary and was the world’s first high-efficiency design cartridge. My Sonic Lab Eminent Stereo MC Cartridge and Eminent Solo Mono MC Cartridge quickly became the reference cartridges among Japanese Audiophiles and were rated #1 in Japan by top magazines for their unparalleled performance. Combining state of the art detail, transparency, and dynamics with a natural frequency response, My Sonic Lab Eminent cartridges convey the essence of the music to a greater degree than previously experienced, delivering an extraordinary musical experience. State-of-the art designer and producer of turntables and tonearms, Basis Audio and Overture, provider of the ultimate in high-end audio, are pleased to offer My Sonic Lab Eminent cartridges at Overture. If you have a component you would like to trade in for an Eminent cartridge, please fill out and submit Overture’s Trade-In Form.