More than 60 years of ingenious headphone engineering has been applied to the new HD 800. Incorporating Sennheiser’s most advanced driver technology, these open, around-the-ear, dynamic stereo headphones redefine what reference-grade audio is all about.
The HD 800 is hand-assembled in Germany with only the finest of materials. The transducer is encased in a precision material made of stainless steel, while the headband and headphone mounting utilize the most advanced development from the aerospace industry.
- Reference class wired stereo headphones
- Open, around-the-ear, dynamic stereo headphones
- Natural hearing experience – realistic and natural sound field with minimal resonance
- Biggest transducers ever used in headphones – new innovative transducer design
- Open earcups facilitate transparent sound while showcasing cutting edge industrial design
- Metal headband with inner-damping element
- specially tuned symmetrical, impedance matching cable with low capacitance
- Precision headphone connectors with detachable cable
- Storage case
- Built tough with a manufacturer’s 2-year warranty
- Cable length: 9.8″
- Contact pressure: 3.4N (+/- 0.3N) approx.
- Ear coupling: Around-the-ear
- Frequency response: 6Hz-51kHz (-10dB) / 14Hz – 44.1kHz (-3dB)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): =0.02% (1kHz/1Vrms)
- Transducer principle: Dynamic, open
- Weight w/o cable: 9.2oz