If you have a trade-in, request Trade-in Price.
The Bryston BP6 preamplifier is a simplified state-of-the-art preamplifier combining outstanding function with complete musical accuracy, providing an exact duplication of the original recording experience, without distortion or colouration.
Input: 4x RCA single ended pairs*, RCA single ended (tape loop), SPDIF (RCA)**
Output: 2x RCA single ended pairs
- Class A discrete operational amplifiers
- Four pairs of high level stereo inputs
- Gold plated input and output contact surfaces
- Available with silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate available (non-rack mountable)
- Optional internal DAC or internal MM phono (see Accessories in Other Products)
- BR2 remote control available (see Accessories in Other Products)
- “The BP6 will certainly give more expensive preamps a run for their money… It accurately portrays more meaningful detail of the recorded event and brings me significantly closer to it – or, rather, it closer to me.” – Tim Shea, SoundStage!
* Optional MM phono or DAC replaces RCA single ended pair.
** Only available with optional internal DAC.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 2 in|