7.2CH 4k Ultra HD AV Receiver with HEOS Built-in
If you have a trade-in, request Trade-in Price.
|Give your home theater legacy Marantz sound with the SR5014 7.2 channel 4K Ultra HD AV receiver. Extensively tuned by world-renowned acousticians at the most state of the art facilities, the Marantz SR5014 produces the most musical sound, no matter the source, from vinyl to digital streaming. Completely immerse yourself in movies and TV with elevated, high-resolution surround sound formatting from Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X. Stream music from leading music services and control the SR5014 with voice control compatibility via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri. Each of the 8 HDMI inputs are fully compatible with the latest specifications, including 4K Ultra High Definition video, 60Hz video, HDR10, Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG), and support ALLM. Driven by decades of Hi-Fi expertise, the Marantz SR5014 powers premium home theater for all your entertainment.|
- Power and connectivity to suit your audio preferences: 7.2 channel discrete power amplifier, 100W per channel (8-ohm, 20Hz – 20kHz, 0.08% THD 2ch. drive)
- Advanced object-based audio formats: Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X processing
- Versatile HDMI eARC connectivity: Includes 8 HDMI inputs, including 1 HDMI input on the front panel, with full HDCP 2.3 support, plus 2 HDMI outputs including 1 HDMI output supporting eARC function
- High-definition video processing: 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR 10 and BT.2020, plus Dolby Vision compatibility and Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG)
- High-performance, high-resolution audio playback: Ability to decode ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192-kHz — plus DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks let you enjoy music exactly as the artist intended
- Exclusive components that elevate the Marantz sonic signature: Marantz proprietary HDAM circuit boards for more detailed, dynamic sound
- Stream music from your favorite sources: Play songs from Spotify, Pandora, Tidal and more via AirPlay 2, Bluetooth and the HEOS app (music streaming services may vary by region)
- Features HEOS Built-in: Advanced technology enables multi-room audio, voice control and digital music streaming
- Supports Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri voice agents: Use your voice to control the SR5014
- Exceptional gaming experience: Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) ensures Xbox One users have a more responsive and immersive gaming experience
- Integrates with your home-network: Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support
- Seamless control with your smartphone: Marantz AVR remote app available for iPhone and Android devices
Extensively tuned by Marantz sound masters at the most state of the are facilities to deliver an exquisite sonic signature. No component leaves the hands of Marantz sound masters until it passes rigorous testing. Envelop yourself with the most musical sound, from any source.
Discover Why Marantz
|Featuring discrete high-current power amplifiers on all channels, the SR5014 delivers 100W of power per channel (8 Ohm, 20 Hz – 20 kHz, 0.08% THD 2ch drive). With low impedance driver capability, it offers operational stability with a wide range of speakers for balanced, quality sound. Auto Eco Mode adjusts power output to speakers based on volume level and on-screen eco meter, providing power consumption reduction in real-time without sacrificing superb Marantz sound.||
Includes 8 HDMI inputs — with 1 HDMI input on the front panel for quick connection — each one supporting HDCP 2.3, 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, Dolby Vision, HLG, High Dynamic Range (HDR10), 21:9 video, 3D and BT.2020 pass-through. The video processor is capable of upscaling SD and HD video to 4K Ultra HD.
HDMI inputs automatically rename themselves with information provided by the source when available.
Immerse yourself in multi-dimensional audio with the latest surround formats, including Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X.
Dolby Atmos and Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology
Feel every dimension in Dolby Atmos. Enjoy a 5.1 surround sound speaker system and two additional overhead speakers or two Dolby Atmos elevation speakers for the ultimate home theater experience — including Dolby Surround upmixer for legacy content.
For those without in-ceiling speakers, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology leverages Dolby’s deep understanding of human audio perception to create the sensation of overhead sound from listener-level speakers.
DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X
DTS:X immersive audio content places sound where it would naturally occur in space, creating life-like, multi-dimensional audio. The included spatial remapping engine of DTS Neural:X™ offers improved immersion and heightened realism in all of your favorite movies.
DTS Virtual:X provides immersive audio without height channels, creating virtual height effects in a 7.1, 5.1 or 2.1 speaker arrangement.
eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel) supports the transmission of immersive audio from your TV with a single HDMI cable, simplifying overall setup.
Auto Low Latency Mode for Xbox One
Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) ensures Xbox One users have a more responsive and immersive gaming experience when connected with select TV models that also support ALLM.
Dual Subwoofer Outputs
Supports dual subwoofers for even, low-frequency bass response within your listening environment. Enjoy accurate bass with no audible peaks or dips no matter where you place your subwoofer.
|Featuring dual diversity antennas, the SR5014 lets you stream your favorite audio tracks wirelessly via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. The dual diversity antenna system ensures stable streaming even in congested urban environments, and the Wi-Fi function features 2.4GHz (11b/g/n), 5GHz (11a/n) technology for compatibility with the widest range of smart devices. The SR5014 offers quick and easy push button Wi-Fi protected setup and simple iOS Wi-Fi sharing.||
With HEOS Built-in technology, enjoy your favorite music in any room of your home for a wireless, whole-home audio experience. Play the same song in every room or select a different song for each connected room — the choice is yours. Enjoy music from Spotify, Pandora, Tidal and more or your local music file libraries. With additional HEOS Built-in components, like HEOS-capable speakers, play all your music in one room or many.
Supports Major Voice Control Agents
Enjoy effortless voice control and total flexibility from the leading voice agents. Speak commands with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Apple Siri. Ask to play your favorite music, turn the volume up, skip to the next track, switch inputs and more. Switch between voice agents or pick a favorite to use — you’re in control. Functionality varies by voice agent.
AirPlay 2 + Apple Siri Voice Control
Stream audio from your favorite music services like Apple Music and Spotify or watch videos from services like YouTube and Netflix from any iPhone, iPad, Mac or Apple TV. Hear the audio perfectly synced to your speakers from AirPlay 2 sources.
For multi-room audio, wirelessly stream content to multiple AirPlay 2 compatible devices simultaneously with improved audio buffering to ensure smooth audio playback. AirPlay 2 provides control and grouping of compatible audio devices within the Apple Music or Home app. Use AirPlay 2 in-app or with your voice via Siri.
Amazon Alexa Voice Control
Use your voice to stream your favorite music services through Alexa to the SR5014 with HEOS Built-in. Ask Alexa to play music from Spotify, Pandora, Tidal and more. Turn volume up or down, pause, mute and play the next song — all with your voice.
To start streaming with Alexa voice commands, open the Alexa app and select “Skills.” Add HEOS Home Entertainment to enable. Then, go to Smart Home in the Alexa app menu and choose Devices and Discover or say “Alexa, discover my devices.”
Google Assistant Voice Control
Ask your Google Home, Google app or other devices with Google Assistant built-in to control content across your listening environment. Start music in the HEOS app, then ask your Google Assistant to control volume, play, pause, skip tracks and more. “Works with the Google Assistant” feature is always improving.