Classic Naim control and clarity.
- Support for both DIN and RCA inputs to facilitate connection into a wider range of systems
- SuperCap power supply (with fourteen independently regulated voltages) required
- Totally separate regulated supplies for digital control and switching circuitry
- Precision rotary potentiometers with precious metal wipers
- AV bypass mode for simple connection to an existing AV system
- Powered input for use with StageLine or SuperLine phono stages
Many designs were explored for the NAC 252 and a complete review of the circuit topology and components took place in accordance with the developments pioneered in preamplifiers such as the NAC52. Hundreds of hours were spent listening to various designs, ensuring that the harmony between music and technology was always maintained.
Ten independently regulated power supplies are fed from the matching SuperCap power supply. Totally separate regulated supplies for the digital control and switching ensure no noise is generated in the audio circuits.
|Dimensions||18 × 12 × 5 in|