Available in Full, Half, and Quarter Rounds and heights up to 8′
TubeTrap: The Original Bass Trap
The original corner loaded bass trap, TubeTraps are cylinder shaped for strength and come with a built-in treble range diffuser. Unlike membrane or resonant bass traps, TubeTraps are extremely fast because they are impedance matched to sound waves. They easily handle unwanted bass energy buildup from transients as well as from sustained tones, and reduce mode coupling. They enhance room ambience while improving transient dynamics. TubeTraps deliver an unforgettably articulate, musical bass line.
The TubeTrap’s claim to fame is its unrivaled ability to absorb low frequency sound energy. After its release to the public, it quickly became the de facto standard for acoustic room treatment. Generally set up in the corners of the room where they act like sonic shock absorbers, TubeTraps eliminate excessive build-up of bass energy in the room while their built-in diffusers minimize flutter echo by horizontally scattering mid-high frequency sounds to provide fine grained lateral ambience.
- HiFi Listening Rooms
- Recording Studios
- Home Theaters
- A smoother listening experience
- Bass absorption between 55 Hz and 250 Hz
- Treble diffusion or absorption 250 hz and above
- Great for reducing unwanted bass boom in the corners of your room
- Availability in a variety of sizes, each with their own absorptive properties
- 30 day, 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Sturdy hand crafted construction